1. Keep the wrap on for at least 3 hours. It is recommended for 24 hours, but 3 hours is the minimum.
2. After taking off the wrap, wash your tattoo with cold or lukewarm water by gently rinsing and dabbing it.
3. Keep your new tattoo moisturized until healed.
- Use aquarphor, vaseline, tattoo goo, unscented lotion etc.
- Only a thin layer spread of moisturizer is needed
4. If you do use soap, please make sure you use unscented soap for cleansing.
1. You will be tempted to scratch/pick at your new tattoo.
Please refrain from itching, picking, and irritating the area.
- Distrupting the healing proccess will cause damage/scarring and the
outcome of your healed tattoo.
2. Do not go swimming until your tattoo is fully healed.
3. Do not expose your tattoo to the sun too much during the
4. Do not do excessive excercise. Please minimize the amount
-If you do sweat due to excercise or heat, please be sure to rinse your
tattoo to keep it clean.