1. Keep the Saniderm/Second Skin on for 24 to 48 hours or the suggested amoount of time determined by your artist, you can keep it on for up to 7 days.
2. The best way to take off the Saniderm/Second Skin is taking it off in the shower, et the water rinse through it and peel it off from the edge slowly.
2. After taking off the wrap, wash your tattoo with cold or lukewarm water by gently rinsing and dabbing it.
3. Keep your new tattoo moisturized until healed.
- Use aquarphor, vaseline, tattoo goo, unscented lotion etc.
- Only a thin layer spread of moisturizer is needed
4. If you do use soap, please make sure you use unscented soap for cleansing.
1. You will be tempted to scratch/pick at your new tattoo.Please refrain from itching, picking, and irritating the area.
- Distrupting the healing proccess will cause damage/scarring and the outcome of your healed tattoo.
2. Do not go swimming until your tattoo is fully healed.
3. Do not expose your tattoo to the sun too much during the healing process.
4. Do not do excessive excercise. Please minimize the amount you sweat.
-If you do sweat due to excercise or heat, please be sure to rinse your tattoo to keep it clean.