1. Keep the Saniderm/Second Skin on for at least 24 to 48 hours or the suggested amount of time determined by your artist, you can keep it on for up to 7 days.
2. The best way to take off the Saniderm/Second Skin is taking it off in the shower, let the water rinse through it and peel it off from the edge slowly.
2. After taking off the Saniderm, wash your tattoo with cold or lukewarm water by gently rinsing and dabbing it.
3. Keep your new tattoo moisturized until healed.
- Use aquarphor, vaseline, tattoo goo, unscented lotion etc.
- Only a thin layer spread of moisturizer is needed
4. If you do use soap, please make sure you use unscented soap for cleansing.
1. You will be tempted to scratch/pick at your new tattoo.Please refrain from itching, picking, and irritating the area.
- Distrupting the healing proccess will cause damage/scarring and the outcome of your healed tattoo.
2. Do not go swimming until 7 to 10 days later.
3. Do not expose your tattoo to the sun too much during the healing process.
-You can use sunscreen after 7 to 10 days after your tattoo.
4. Do not do excessive excercise and please minimize the amount you sweat, especially for the first 7 to 10 days.
-If you do sweat due to excercise or heat, please be sure to rinse your tattoo to keep it clean.